Sunday, September 11, 2011

nEW aDVENTURE.



Helloooooo againnn. I am sort of failing at this whole blogging thing-- I shall try to do better, I promise!! Well my adventures were amazing in Vegas. busy busy busy!! but I loved every second of it! I fell in love with every dancer and I hope that they all keep pursuing their dreams! In NYC they were fantastic. I am so proud! They all walked onstage with confidence and genuine love for dance-- and thats all that really matters!
They did walk away with a Critics Choice Award and two dancers won the National title..... TOTALLY AMAZING! After a lonnggg ten days in NY, many hugs, kisses, tears and a lot of goodbyes I was off to Canada to visit the stunning Kiera Sangster! After 24 hrs at the airport with numerous cancelled/missed flights I finally made it.
She was performing in two shows at a theater in Niagara-On-the-Lake. I had a brilliant time submerging myself into the theater world and enjoying so many amazing plays. It inspired me to start taking acting-- which I'm extremely stoked about! Well those ten days flllewww by and then it was time to say another goodbye to one amazing gal:( Back to NYC for me then... (yes long vaca I know..) I was free to play, sit, sleep, EAT, relax, and see some pretty amazingpeople. I did take some class and indulge in some awesome Bikram! While in the city I got to meet up with some mates from the Zuidey... absolutely brilliant! I miss my Zuidey family!!!
As the ten days were coming to an end... One of my good friends went into labor! Happiest day of my lifeeee, I got to see the beautiful Penelope the day she was born-- love that wee one! It was an amazing end to my adventure on the east coast. Headed to Utah next, for a much needed visit with the fam then back to Vegas to enter reality again. With a quick stop to San Diego to get things rolling I was back with bells on ready for some hardcore choreo! ........................ Eleven pieces later.... I was all packed up and ready to start a new chapter in this crazy life of mine. LA HERE I COME!! After many more tears and goodbyes, I was off with a full car headed into an unknown adventure! After a few days of settling and getting lost, I'm ready to take on LA! First audition tomorrow, which unfortunately involves singing :| Ohh goodness wish me luck!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment