Sunday, September 25, 2011

surviving.


I have survived my first three weeks in LA. Still getting settled in an amazing house with three of the coolest roomies. AHHH what madness. I have loved every second... well minus the times when I get a nervous pit in my stomach-- which unfortunately happens at every audition.... EEK. A wise roomie of mine said "thank goodness for that feeling!" me confused..."uhh whyyy?" she then replied, "because that means you give (pardon my french) two shits about what your doing!!" hahaha how brilliant is that. She is so right its ridiculous. If you never get that feeling, then you are most definitely doing something wrong. ha well besides the obvious class taking, audition going, and bikram domination (pah I wish), I have already had quite the adventure. Got a job teaching at a studio just 25 min. north of me :) hip hip hooray. Took an awesome vaca down to San Diego that involved country dancing and an attempt at surfing. Some semi creepy guys taught me how to two step and swing dance. I was pretty good... just saying. HA surfing on the other hand...... I will need some serious practicing to conquer that skill. I did manage to stand up once- YAY ME. I also didn't get beat up to bad, which is awesome considering I'm so accident prone. This week includes a few auditions, teaching, and preparing for a much needed trip to Vegas. four days full of creating and complete awesome-ness. Can't wait to see my lovelies :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment