Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fail.


Hellooo blogging friends. I have returned to the blogging world after a few months of settling back into life on land. boy was that weiirddd. I feel as though life on the ship is a distant memory... almost a crazy dream I once had and insanely amazing and weird things happened. I have to remind myself it was real and that these amazing people I got to spend 9 months with are still in my life.. there my family :) Coming back to land (reality) was odd. I had to do things like clean my room, make my bed, make my own food, I could DRIVE. There's no such thing as "passenger friendly," raft drill, A deck, the Lido, officers bar, or BRIGHT STAR. What kind of place was I living right?? ha well its good to be back although I miss my Zuidey friends dearly.

As for now I have moved to Vegas! I am working at a wonderful studio and am already attached to this new amazing family who have been so welcoming! I am teaching, choreographing, auditioning and taking class whenever I can! I am whipping these crazy kiddos into shape for nationals in NYC coming up in a month and a half! OH CAN'T WAIT! I am so happy for this opportunity and feel I am growing and learning in so many ways!

so much love.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment